30 years of passion
CB Stampi s.r.l. has been working the mould for plastic material and aluminium alloy sector for 35 years, developing notable technical experience in the most varied sectors, and investing constantly in cutting-edge technology.
The company mission, which was improved and reaffirmed by certification, is total Client satisfaction that CB Stampi proposes to obtain by working alongside the client through the whole process, from analysis to design, the budget, mould starting, up to end product moulding.
CB Stampi headquarters is at Via Artigianato, 34/38, at Povolaro di Dueville (Vicenza)
- 1980: Carraro and Bazzan established CB Stampi snc.
- 1996: the company grew, investing important resources in its machinery, that was equipped with new technology.
- 2000: CB Stampi moved from Cavazzale to the current premises in Povolaro, Dueville, purchasing the land and the buildings.
- 2003: CB Stampi purchases Stropol, a historical company that markets and distributes technological capsules for plastic bottles; this became the basis for CB Caps, which today is a reference point for some of the biggest brands on the European market.
- 2005: CB Stampi acquired a new 500 m2 storage area.
- 2006: The first bi-injection technology article was produced
- 2007: change of generation and new management. Strategic figures with great skills in the engineering field were inserted.
- 2008: The number of bi-injection presses in the moulding division went from 1 to 3.
- 2010: A flow rail system was introduced in the warehouse to increase storage capacity.
- 2013: The offices were completely refurbished.
- 2016: CB Stampi is today a confirmed reality with the aim of becoming a reference model for the market.
- 2017: The growing door business led the company to adopt a production management and planning system, with the introduction of a new press in the moulding division and a new wire- cut electrical discharge machine in the mould production division.